March 22, 2012

Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Hello my pretty's, it's been a while and a few things have changed since then; I've gotten my results from my Literature exam back; I'm resitting my exams; my hair has faded back to what can only be described as a mix between mousy blonde, and ginger; I've decided that I shall be picking up another art subject next year; and I have a crazy long list of things I wish to complete overall in my lifetime. 
I've also decided I'm going to finally trim my hair in a few weeks, and depending on how the length turns out is whether I'll be sticking some extensions in to keep it at my lovely dead length right now. I found a lovely bit of short hair from where I did a strand test a few months back, had a small panic thinking my hair was breaking to pieces! 
The top and jeans are both from Urban Outfitters (New York) and I love them dearly, it's great for a sunny day in Portsmouth as it allows me to chill on the grass without getting itchy legs. I'm in need of a few new summer items in fact, which is slightly annoying considering I don't have much money currently as I'm attempting to save up for the LA trip and also tempting myself into buying some Vans. I'm going to start having to make things and selling them if I'm not careful. 

Hope everyone else around the UK is getting as wonderful weather as I am!

Much Love
Lauren Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment